Damon,
Honestly, I remembered I had done something like that years ago, tried to
remember the name of one of my old wikis using it.

One way to find some information of what to do can be found using firefox,
put the mouse on something, right click and select inspect element.
Honestly many times it just ad to my confusion. It gets a little better
with time, so keep doing it.

Birthe