Hi Tony,
Yes, you can't drag things into a wiki on chrome.  It's not the end of the
world, the import button can be used, but it's not quite as smoooooth :)
On the other hand, I've recklessly added your macros to my wiki o have a
play with!

So quick bit of feed back!

For me the tag that appears on the right in toddlers tagged Table of
Contents seems a little redundant as the functionality is provided by the
clicking on the tag pill table of contents, and anything I have tagged with
that is a list of the toddlers tagged with that toddler, so the right tag
does not provide any additional functionality of info!

Everything else looks good!