Hey all,

There have many discussions in the past about how big a TW can get before
there are any performance issues so I figured I'd post this as a point of
reference for folks wondering about that. I will note that I am not
experiencing any performance issues at this time. The only delay that I
notice is in the backlinks widget of a footer that is part of probably half
of my tiddlers. The very first time I open this widget (it's in a tab),
there is a delay. After that, there is no delay.

My TW is almost entirely text with all images as external links so that
helps a lot.

Here is a screenshot about the size of my TW:

My single file TW is approaching 10 MB in size. It resides in a folder in
OneDrive so that I can access it from either my desktop or my laptop both
of which are fairly high performance machines.

Hope this helps anyone that is curious about large TWs (of which I consider
mine large, at least for file size).

Damon