I am sure people come and give you options

*Option one:*

- Open $:/ControlPanel and head over Keyboard Shortcuts
for example on windows

alt+N create new Tiddler
ctrl+Enter save tiddler
Esc cancel saving

*Option Two*

But I like the rQuickTid

 http://rquicktid.tiddlyspot.com/

The author is twMat! *It is possible to add two shortcut keys*

*- alt + N to open the note-taking window*
*- alt + S or similar to save the note*

Its the simple one!

--Mohammad