Greetings all,

I found an old thread here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/1fFFJA28h5g> regarding
using TW5 with sharepoint online. I have tried the same steps by changing
my .HTML to .ASPX on a fresh wiki and uploading the file to a document
library but the file itself wont load like a page, it just downloads
another copy when trying to access the link. Anybody know how I can resolve
this? Ideally I'd like to upload the file as a page but that doesn't seem
to be possible.

Its possible its an issue of my company's security settings but I had our
site admin try as well to no avail.

Thanks,

-Reece