Regarding images, the flow I personally need and am slowly working towards
for myself is:

- have a dropzone widget on which I can drop images to import
-- the dropzone widget should support specifying post-import actions to run
- trigger Import UI, which should have affordances to rename incoming
images and choose whether to save as external image with canonical_uri
tiddler creation
- once the images are saved, trigger the post-import actions

This could allow one to try to implement things like:
- uploading images to the files directory on node.js, without running
server commands
- save the image and then save the canonical_uri tiddler name to a field,
or copy it to the clipboard.

Oh right, I need to investigate if we have any viable image
lightbox/slideshow plugins as well. There should be something that uses
modals I imagine.

Cheers,
Saq