No problem. Thanks for looking.

I attached screenshots of the samplepopupstate search.

I didn't really take steps other than installing Stroll and then
reinstalling Stroll by dragging the tag pill $:/giffmex/stroll from one of
the tabs at https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html.

To be clear... I'm clicking the double down caret icon in the edit bar on a
tiddler (the div with the tc-tiddler-controls tc-titlebar classes) and
nothing is happening. What should be happening?