One of the most interesting issues is rarely focused on. HOW NEW PUBLIC
WORDS EMERGE?

The internet is awash with observers and commentary AFTER THE FACT. But
actual grasp is very rare.
Its like thousands can explain AFTERWARDS. But actually none of them DID
it.

So WHO did?

I'd be VERY  interested in HOW you use your system to develop NEW words &
concepts.

TT