Hi all

I'm building up a tiddlywiki to manage my campaign notes for a Dungeons &
Dragons game I run. I'm loving the platform a lot for its incredible
customisation.

However I'm having a problem with creating a link in a tiddler to another
tiddler specified in a custom field. My understanding is that the
following: [{!!04_location}] should create for me a link to another tiddler
with a name that matches the value specified in the custom field I have
created called "04_location" in the tiddler containing the link. However
this doesn't seem to be working at all, and in fact tiddlywiki isn't even
recognising that I'm attempting to construct a filter.

I've even tried the fuller notation [title{currentTiddler!!04_location}]
but to no avail.

I've attached a screenshot

Could anyone advise? Thanks so much

Joseph