Ciao TonyM

I'm (early) thinking of "docs" that may have several "noto". How would I
design  a master "template" that on click would spawn the framework, the
several tag tiddlers for noto and the noto instances that are transcluded?

I think your framework idea is nice. But, how, practically, to do it?

I can give a serious example if you'd like help this.

TT, x