I'm sure this has come up before, but what are the downsides to keeping one
large wiki vs. several smaller ones? I mostly use mine as a sort of
commonplace book and have two wikis, one that is related to work (technical
stuff + project notes) and the other that is everything else of interest.
I've been considering merging them together and the couldn't really think
of a reason not to.