fkohrt,

Just to be clear I really like this solution because it allows us to treat
audio like we do tiddler titles.

   - The audio can sit in tiddler content just as a link, tiddler link,
   transclusion etc.. can.
   - It is the most minimal interface you could get to an audio payer but
   feels so true to tiddlywikis way of doing things.

Thanks Heaps.

Regards
Tony