+1

PMario:

> IMO the selection titles should have the same colour coding than the
> "cards" on the right side, if that's possible.
>
> If not, there should be a legend, that describes the color codes.

Maybe both? I too missed an explanation for the colours.

Also the tags of the browser extensions should be revised. When I select my
OS (Mac) and my browser (Firefox) I cannot find my preferred *file-backups*
browser extension.

What information does the checkmark icon add to the download empty button?
Maybe clean that button up too – neither Firefox
<https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/new/> nor Chrome
<https://www.google.ch/intl/de/chrome/> download pages have an icon on the
download button.