Hi OGNSYA

Maybe have a look at:

* http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/#Inline%20editable%20tables

* http://my-table.tiddlyspot.com/

* https://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/DynamicTables/

* Formulas-plugin contains an excel-like spread sheet https://joshuafontany.github.io/TiddlyWikiFormula/

Stability of plugins:

I have found that practically all TW-plugins are stable, until I start editing things .

Finding plugins:

* https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM

Pit.W

Am 15.06.2020 um 17:29 schrieb OGNSYA:
I'm looking for a plugin for editing my tiddlers in a tables/spreadsheet format.

I found a few options online, and TiddlyTables <http://tiddlytables.tiddlyspot.com/> seem to be the one that best fits my needs.

However if there is a more stable alternative, I'd prefer that.

Does anyone have any suggestions? (comments on TiddlyTables are also welcome)

Thanks!

PS: I also did this more general post <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/9lXwAyWZDlc> asking about how to proceed to find stable plugins (other than the official ones). If anyone has comments on that (or advice on better ways/places to ask about this sort of thing), it would be helpful too!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4da60239-636d-43d3-99f3-4082dd7137c4o%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4da60239-636d-43d3-99f3-4082dd7137c4o%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.