Nice! That does look much slicker than the default editing experience in TW.

Is the title field also directly editable?
This is one thing I miss in TW - to have more flexibility in editing the
title of a tiddler.
I understand that this is due to the role Title has as a tiddler's unique
identifier.

Still, from the user's perspective, I'd like to be able to edit/adjust
title as easily as I can any other field in a tiddler.