Hello

TW5. I am trying to import a JSON file which contains the following so as
to create two new tiddlers. When I drag and drop the file on to the green
bar in either Firefox, Chrome or TiddlyDesktop I get zero tiddlers.

Does anyone know why?

[
    {
        "condition": "Destroyed",
        "current_use": "none",
        "date visited": null,
        "fb_number": "",
        "historic_use": "3rd order",
        "name": "Pennyvenie Colliery",
        "osgb_gridref": "NS 48772 06904",
        "osgb_gridsq": "NS 48 06",
        "physical_type": "Bolt",
        "sq_easting": 48,
        "sq_letters": "NS",
        "sq_northing": 6,
        "visited": null,
        "waypoint": "TP15832"
    },
    {
        "condition": "Good",
        "current_use": "none",
        "date visited": null,
        "fb_number": "",
        "historic_use": "3rd order",
        "name": "Dalmellington Church Tower Centre",
        "osgb_gridref": "NS 48039 06085",
        "osgb_gridsq": "NS 48 06",
        "physical_type": "Intersected Station",
        "sq_easting": 48,