On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 5:12:37 PM UTC-7, Jake wrote:

> Hit the $:/AdvanedSearch tiddler (click the magnifier glass next to the
>> sidebar search), click on the "Filter" tab and enter "[tag[tagName]]" (no
>> quotes) in the search box. There is an option to delete or export all
>> search results right next to the search box.
>>
> Thanks! That's waaaaaaay easier than all the other solutions I found on
> the forum! I assume it was not always that easy?

There wasn't *always* a delete button in the $:/AdvancedSearch > Filter
tab, but it was added quite some time ago, precisely for folks (like you)
that want to quickly get rid of a bunch of unwanted tiddlers.

Note that this also works if the tiddlers don't share a tag value in
common.  Simply type in a space-separated list of tiddler titles (using
double square brackets around any title that contains spaces), and then
press the delete button.

enjoy,
-e