波普

I presume that is your name?,  First Saq Frequents this forum but he has
also stated he needed to give less attention to tiddlywiki for a little
while.

In this case Saq is Helping David with the development so It may not be
useful to contact Saq direct.

However, If you look in google forums and use the drop down on a post of
any user you can "reply privately to Author", this will send an email to
that users registered email address,
it is their choice if they reply to your direct message, thus giving you
their private email. I suggest if you do this, you explain why you
contacted them privately,
however you would be best communicating with authors in a public thread.

Regards
TW Tones