Hi Tony

> Given your one line example in the video makes me ask can we use this to
edit fields as well?, it would be great to be able to build a list field if
tiddler titles from keyboard entry, as you example does (without the
additional text). People could use it to build a list of tiddlers that want
to include in an export from memory.
That should be possible and single line is my goal. However CodeMirror
doesn’t support that out of the box, it should work with some code though.

>    - Could re enter a filter to select more than one title?
>
> You mean a list of Tiddlers? That would be a different mode in CM terms,
and each auto-complete invocation would likely only give a list where the
user can choose one entry. That is done in JS so if you know likely
combinations you could include that in the list.

>    - Could we allow transclusions rather than links to be placed in the
>    text (Perhaps not transcluding in your view editor)?
>
> great idea, I just implemented that today. (See /todo). Once rendered the
transclusions are not updated til something triggers a re-render though.
And I needed to edit the CM plugin a bit.

>    - Could we provide an additional list or filter to the predictive
>    process such as a list of macronames that the predictive text would insert
>    <<macroname>>  (Perhaps not rendering in your view editor)?
>
> yes

>    -
>    - Perhaps the ability to toggle if transclusions or macros are
>    rendered in this view/update mode.
>
> not sure about that one. Would need some control to do that and wire that
up wir the CM instance. Need to look further how that might work (first
time TW and first time CM user here 😅)

Thanks for your interest!
Michael