Ha ha, thanks!  I actually did install that plug in and like it, still unsure
of how I'm going to incorporate it in to my "official" work flow. I like the
drag and drop aspect, and the quickness, and I'm also warming to the whole
date-as-tiddler-name thing, except I have traditionally used tiddler titles for
Todo descriptions, so there's a bit of a disconnect there, but oh well -it's
just nice to see so much development going on on this platform.