Dave,

I have seen and testet it. Try to import something into it. Then you get
the title $:/Import, vertical and no tiddlercontrols. In the settings there
are checks for closing the tiddlers to the right...but they open and closed
as they please. At least they do in the version I have had my hands on.
It is quite different from your two stories. This is one story but
horizontal. Quite fun but lacks some for production.
Hope it will get further development.

Birthe