Hi Saq,
this is a really great approach to enhance the capabilities of TiddlyWiki as a tool for getting nonlinear thoughts into order. I would be very great to have the option to flatten either the entire list or a branch of the list for restructuring or export tat you mention in the roadmap.

Do you think it cold be a good idea to prefill the field to choose a new name for a tiddler with a selected text in that box?

Cheerio and thanks for the great work
Jan