Hello,
I used your extension to import my notes from Roam. It worked quite well,
but there are several things, that didn't work as expected. I tried to find
the GitHub repository to enter an issue, but couldn't find it. Do you have
one where I should post this?
For now I'll put it here:

One of the issues is quite severe, because I'd have to check and correct
every tiddler manually. The bullet points are not indented correctly. For
example if I have in Roam a structure like this:

* Meeting
** Project1 is fine
*** Participant1, Participant2
** Project2 is late
*** Participant3
** Project3
** Project4
*** Participant4
*** working

If I import with your TW I get:

* Meeting
** Project1 is fine
*** Participant1, Participant2
*** Project2 is late
**** Participant3
**** Project3
**** Project4
***** Participant4
***** working

So the indentation is not reset correctly.

The other issues are probably with how I used Roam which doesn't quite work
for TiddlyWiki:
1. the #tags are not converted to links and TW also doesn't recognise them
as references with blinks from Stroll
(https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html). That's solvable by tweaking
Stroll though I guess?
2. In Roam there is a possibility to link pages in titles like this:
[[[[Windows]] 10]]
That would create two pages:
- Windows
- [[Windows]] 10
Where you can click on Windows in the title of Windows 10 which would bring
you to the Windows page.
But I didn't find a way to do something like this in TW yet. Fortunately I
didn't have many titles like this and could resolve those manually.

I hope this feedback helps you.

Kind regards
Alex