I think the TiddlyWiki should work like any other document.

Changing the extension from wiki.html to wiki.aspx used to work on
Sharepoint, but I haven't done that in a while.

A Teams channel should be able to store this in the Files tab of the
General channel which is just window dressing for the underlying sharepoint.

Best,
tony