Hi, I have this macro:
\define datehx2(here)

@@color:red;font-size:65%;
<$list filter="[title[$here$]get[dates]sort[]]"/>@@

\end

\define datehx()

<$macrocall $name=datehx2 here=<<currentTiddler>> />

\end
<<datehx>>

It is supposed to list all the entries in the field "dates" (which are in
the format "2020-06-28"), but it lists in inline format

I've tried inserting a blank line in between any number of the lines to
trigger block formatting, and nothing helps.

I've also tried inserting "<br>" at various points but nothing seems to
work.

1' question - *how do I force block formatting in this situation?*
2' question - why is the resultant list successfully reduced in size, but
not turned red?

thanks,
- Dave