I enjoyed the video

Great to see and hear being done what I imagined could be done. I was a DND
play when in high school and University.

The ad hoc or extensible database that can develop overtime is I believe a
key feature of tiddlywiki. With DND you could even build virtual
multi-sided dice and other things needed.

TiddlyMap shows that tiddlywiki is not wanting for features.

Regards
Tony