> One minor problem arises because your fields also include a suffix of "
> Gb", which makes the
> field values "non-numeric" and, as written here:
> https://tiddlywiki.com/#nsort%20Operator
>
>> "Non-numeric values are treated as having a higher value than any number"
>
> Which automatically defeats the numeric sorting and reverts to text sort
> order.

No-no-no, I'm dumb, but not THAT dumb. :) Of course "Gb" was outside the
field value. I wouldn't expect it to handle numeric+text field as numeric
value.

 However, the nsort[] filter does a *numeric* sort, so that the results
> (using your example values)

would be ordered as: 1.3, 2, 3, and 140.15, as you intended.

> To address this, you would first have to omit that text from the
> projectsize field of each
> project tiddler.  Then, to show a table of project titles and sizes,
> sorted numerically by projectsize,
> you could write something like this (assuming you have tiddlers tagged
> with "project"):
>   <$list filter="[tag[project]nsort[projectsize]]">
>    </$list>

Yeah, I had smth like this (though it was "sort" instead of "nsort" - silly
me, and it worked fine untill I got to difference in digits :) )
<$list filter="[tag[project]has[gamesize]!nsort[gamesize]]"> <ul> <li>
<$link/> <red>(<$view field="projectsize" /> Gb)</red> <$transclude
tiddler={{!!rating-image}} /> </li> </ul>  </$list>

 Let me know how it goes...

Yay! Both ways worked fine! Both the ~filter and nsort. Of course I'll
stick with "nsort" as the most obvious choice. :) Though I didn't know
about that "tilda" thingy and specificity of "removeprefix" operator
mechanics - might come in handy later for other purpose.

Thanks a lot, Eric!