Hi, this is a repeat question (Tony suggested it would be better to do a
new thread rather than resurrect the old one)

The Graphs plugin is from here: http://graphs.tiddlyspot.com/

Here is the original thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/line$20graph%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/LcjsToqhqmE/bmUaMeplBgAJ

And the question:
Is there a way to get a line graph with super simple input like this:

<<graph "13 7 19 15" line>>

I tried that on your site, but it doesn't render anything

Ultimately I want to input a string of values generated by a list widget
like this:
<$list
filter="[<currentTiddler>addsuffix[.VAShi]fields[]regexp[\d\d\d\d-\d\d-\d\d]]"
variable="field">
<$text text={{{ =[<currentTiddler>addsuffix[.VAShi]get<field>]
=[<currentTiddler>addsuffix[.VASlo]get<field>]
=[<currentTiddler>addsuffix[.disAbil]get<field>] +[sum[]] }}}/>
</$list>

so ultimately this to produce a graph:
<<graph "{{||vasSumGraph}}" line>>

But obviously I'm not grasping something about how the plugin works.