On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 3:05:03 PM UTC-7, Sara wrote:

> If this group is a reflection of TW itself, it's no surprise it's full of
> heart!

Along with Jeremy Ruston (creator of TiddlyWiki), I have been the
administrator of this GoogleGroup for over 15 years.  Very early on, we
established a policy of "positiveness" to guide all communication about
TiddlyWiki.  Working by example, both Jeremy and I have encouraged people
to maintain a focus on the technology itself and avoid injecting any
judgmental negativity into the conversations.

Over the years, there have been a few moments when aggressive attitudes or
snarky tones have arisen.  In most cases, these have been quickly and
politely remedied, and only in a handful of instances have we had to remove
people from the group for persistently hostile personalities.  The result
is that the TiddlyWiki groups are all friendly, welcoming places to get
help and share our ideas and individual achievements with others.

I like to think that, in addition to the truly awesome technology that
Jeremy has created, it is the nature and tone of these groups that has made
TiddlyWiki a success for so long.

-e