Wpq,

Welcome to the community. I can see the possibilities are slowly coming to
you.

If you embrace tiddlywiki, I do not think you will every look back. We
volunteers in the community can help you a lot, no question is a silly
question, but searching tiddlywiki.com or our forums is the first place to
learn.

Tiddlywiki is a platform for notes, websites apps and much more. It
democratises information technology by putting the power in the hands of
the user to evolve a solution with their needs. Based on industry standard
protocols like html and css and easy ways to use these, built in javascript
much of what you learn with tiddlywiki are using industry standard
technologies, skills you can use elsewhere. Although you can avoid a lot of
coding with editions and plugins made in the community or built in to
tiddlywiki.

Regards
Tony