FYI, the new BobExe doesn't seem to play well with
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/streams.html

I.e. when I start typing a new line in streams the first letter is
displayed and then the whole thing chokes until you kill bob and restart,
or when the "a web page is slowing down your browser - what would you like
to do: stop it or wait" message comes up if you click "stop it" you can
continue typing, but the Bob instance stops working normally.