Hello!

TLDR: The HCHaase/macros/icon doesn't resize custom/imported icons to fit
with the text (though it does recenter them).

Most of you probably know my dad and after almost a decade and a half of
him recommending TW, I finally tried it out. I'm really enjoying TW and my
dad's been helping me with most of the technical questions I've had these
past months. But he couldn't figure out this one and encouraged me to ask
for help here.

Lately I've started using icons with the Feather and the FontAwesome
plugins (as well as HTML icons). However there are times when I want to use
custom icons I can't find in the plugins (whether as decoration for
external links or referencing the icons for tools from the software I use).
The problem is that the HCHaase/macros/icon didn't recogize them.in the
same way it recognizes icons from TW proper.

So in the last few days or so I've toyed with it a bit and today I finally
was able to *almost* acheive success as the icon finally fuctions close to
normal icons (changing color to pretermined icon color and centered with
text), however it still doesn't resize to the text size.

For context, what I did was download a .svg file and resize it to ~25x25px
before importing it to TW (though being a vector file it shouldn't matter
that much...). In TW I tagged it with $:/tags/Image and named the tiddler
$:/core/images/NAME I also deleted the content type (which seems to be the
main reason it wasn't working as an icon before) and I (carefully)
eliminated any extraneous code from the SVG.

So this code is translated to this in the tiddler. Both the + and Fandom
icons use macros (the Wiki logo is from FontAwesome), but clearly the +
icon (from TW proper) is resized to the text where the Fandom icon
(imported icon) is centered with the text, but isn't resized.

<about:invalid#zClosurez> <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Hope you guys can help! And thanks in advance! :)

-Daniel Gifford