CJ

Thanks for sharing this to the community. Its helpful for people to share
there real use with tiddlywiki. I do similar but different things and I
have automated setting tiddlywiki to my default. I recently share a base
wiki copy of tiddlywiki.com to demo a tool I am developing. In it you can
see the page control buttons, flexible story etc.. I use.

I have wrapped my changes into a bookmarklet I use to configure each new
wiki.

Regards
Tony