I am creating a bookmark-button. On clicking the button, I create a new
Tiddler with a* field: **website.*When the field contain a link, I want to
show the link and an icon for the corresponding site. I got everything but
the links working.

This is where I am stuck: If the *field *is empty, nothing shows (Correct).
If the *field *has text, it shows an icon, a label, and two links.

The first link doesn't work. It opens a new tab (correct) and says: "Your
file was not found

It may have been moved or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"

The second link works, but it opens in the current window. This is
problematic, because I use TiddlyDesktop. There is no back-button, so I
have to restart the whole program.

This is my code:
<$list filter="[all[current]has:field:[website]]">
   [img width=22 [icon-website.svg]]
   <$view field="website"/>

   [ext[Website|{{!!website}}]]

</$list>

I couldn't find anything besides those two ways to create an external link.
Any help would be appreciated. Maybe the problem is TiddlyDesktop (and
external links handling)?

*J.*

Sidenote: I just started with TW a few days ago, but based on my fun-metric
of browser-tabs-opened/hour it ranks very high.