Hi Mat,

Haha, I knew I wouldn't really be exploring uncharted waters. There's also
some overlap in purpose with Drift, Streams, NotoWritey, and Stroll in the
plugins I've been writing (and I'm hoping that when my macros are done, I
can easily integrate some plugins from some of those to make my TW sweeter).

I do note that your plugin has the word "quick" in its name as well. I
managed to miss that. I was aware that Eric Shulman had something called
QuickNote some time ago, so my convenience macro ended up being called
arrownote, not to duplicate that exactly. My Vue.js version was called
RapidNotes, but it felt quicker to say "quick" in my head. :P And "rapid"
is yet another common word for "fast", which surely someone has used as
well. I momentarily called it "Rapids" (you know, like in a river where you
might find tiddlers) but that seemed a bit contrived. I know, that's a lot
of thinking over a macro name.

Thanks for the link. It is indeed a similar idea - fire off tiddlers
quickly, without disturbing the story. I'm curious: do you use QuickTid in
your current workflow?

Your newer SideEditor breaks out of the Story River linearity in a
complementary way, I notice.