@Phi and probably @Jon (it is not clear if you, Jon, are also using the
TOCgneric that Phi refers to above)

 _Phi / hpx1 wrote:

> on my end, SideEditor 2.03 is not compatible with TOCgeneric 2.1.0 (
> https://hchaase.github.io/HC-Plugins/).

It turns out that TOCgeneric has an extra curly brace at the very end of
its stylesheet
<https://hchaase.github.io/HC-Plugins/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FHCHaase%2FTOCgeneric%2FStylesheet>which

messes up things. He is using very powerful specificity inside his media
prints which overruns other stuff. I would expect this to cause more
problems than only for SideEditor. Anyway, unless fellow HCHaace corrects
this, you can easily do it yourself. Just go to TOCgeneric's stylesheet
<https://hchaase.github.io/HC-Plugins/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FHCHaase%2FTOCgeneric%2FStylesheet>

and remove one single curly brace from the end of the title.

<:-)