Thank you for taking your time to create this.

I have not been able to get it to work.

Is this the correct way to use?

   1. Create a new tiddler, and paste in the css text.
   2. Add a tag to the new tiddler of  $:/tags/Stylesheet

Is there some step I am missing? I start with a new (5.1.22) empty.html to
avoid possible interference and still see nothing.  Also there is a recent
topic of floating toolbar buttons which also does not appear to do anything
for me.

Thanks again.