On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-7, Mat wrote:

>    1. width and height are, according to the docs, separate parameters in
>    the tw-open-window call BUT I'm not happy with how they can only be set in
>    pixels because the context I'm using it in does things in vh, vw.
>
> You can get *some* control over the width/height of the opened window by
calculating it based on $:/info/browser/screen/width and
$:/info/browser/screen/height.

For example, if you want the window to be 2/3 of the screen width, you
could write:

<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-open-window"
   windowTitle=<<currentTiddler>>
   width={{{ [{$:/info/browser/screen/width}divide[3]multiply[2]] }}} />

-e