Joshua,

Perhaps edit you lead post to correct the link as well.

I note the link is wrong here
<https://joshuafontany.github.io/TW5-Oembed/#HelloThere> as well.

   - Can I ask how embed differs from iframes, perhaps other than been a
   method, that the source and target may agree on?
   - My use case is to embed a text/json or other "data file" and
   interrogate it, eg import the content into the wiki.Is this possible?
      - I would also like to embed content from elsewhere like
      tiddlywiki.com static tiddlers, is oembed any value here?

Thanks for your contributions

Tony