Sorry, I can't find anything

Am 24.07.2020 um 11:04 schrieb TW Tones:
Jan

Eric provided a way in the last 6 months where he defined a macro containing a
line break.

Perhaps search the forum.

 From my mobile
Tony
Hello

I would like to do something like this:

{{{ [{$:/temp/StreamRoot}get[text]] [{$:/temp/StreamStart}get[text]] [{$:/temp/ImplodeStream}get[text]] +[join{breaks}] ] }}}

This means Joinig three Tiddlers preserving their Linebreaks and separating them with two linebreaks. I would like to do this without a wikify-workaround because it is quite a lot of expressions I would build that way.

Is this possible?

Thanks for helping!

Jan