G'day,

I've trying to figure out a little project to really get into some serious
transclusion, and this one does the trick for me, as per my related blog
post:  Product Review Web Site: a TiddlyWiki Use Case
<https://www.intertwingularityslicendice.ca/2020/07/product-review-web-site-tiddlywiki-use.html>

(Well, I also want to get into macros.)

A snipit of code from the ListCategoryProducts Macro
<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html#ListCategoryProducts%20Macro>
:

\define ListCategoryProducts(Category)

<$list filter="[tag[$Category$]sort[title]]">

<$button message="tm-modal" param={{!!image}}
class="tc-btn-invisible"><$image source={{!!image}} width=128 alt="no
image" tooltip="Click to view larger image"></$image></$button>
<$link to={{!!title}} tooltip="Another tooltip">{{!!title}}</$link>

</$list>

\end

An example of what the macro does:  see Solar Panels
<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html#Solar%20Panels>
.

And a snipt of transclusion template code from tProductTiddler
<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html#tProductTiddler>
:

<center>
<<ShowProductThumbnail>>
</center>

* Purchased {{!!purchase_date}} by CJ from {{!!purchased_from}}

<$list filter="[all[current]tag[Solar Panels]]">

<$details summary="Solar Panel Specs">

|!Input Voltage | {{!!involt}} |

</$details>

</$list>

And use of that transclusion template in the GutReise Solar Energy Kit
<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html#GutReise%20Solar%20Energy%20Kit>

tiddler.

BTW: click on any thumbnail to view bigger images.

Cheers !