Mat,

I may not make sense to you, but I think I am making sense. Yes I have used
tinka itself, including just recently.

My key desire to convert solutions that can be packages in a simple name
space or json to be converted to plugins. I want a method to take one way
of organising tiddlers, such as my "projects", and from them generate a
plugin.

One detail is converting existing tiddlers into readme usage etc...

I have no doubt there is a partial gap in my understanding, however I do
not think it an unreasonable to try and understand how to integrate other
sources into plugin generation with tinka.

When I have this worked out I can publish a large number of solutions as
plugins,

   - the next step will be generating plugin demo wikis in a similar manner
   from in wiki content, + Plugin and Innerwiki plugin.
   - All this work is tools for rapid development and publishing.

Regards
TW Tones