Dear all,

I would like to learn more about note-taking methods. I’m interested in
Zettelkasten and similar link-based methods primarily because I feel like
it works for me.

Although the book How to Take Smart Notes: One Simple Technique to Boost
Writing, Learning and Thinking
<https://www.amazon.com/How-Take-Smart-Notes-Nonfiction-ebook/dp/B06WVYW33Y> by
Sönke Ahrens deals with this topic, based on the comments, it seems to be
too voluminous compared to how many usable practices it contains.

Have you read it yet? What do you think about it? Is it worth buying for
someone who has already dealt with the topic but wants to deepen their
knowledge?

Are there any books that are definitely worth reading if I want to create a
really good knowledge base?