amreus wrote:

>  I somehow managed to push the editor's vertical slider all the way up and
> now I can't move the editor  back down.  The "handle" is gone and there's
> nothing to grab as far as I can tell.

Ah, I need to deal with that. Meanwhile, you can open
$:/plugins/TWaddle/SideEditor/Metrics
<http://sideeditor.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FTWaddle%2FSideEditor%2FMetrics>
 and
change the "top" field to e.g 50. This is the distance from top, which is
currently presumably set to 0 in your wiki.

<:-)