Apologies if this has been covered in previous posts. I have tried to find
the answers.

I am trying to create a portable install of Tiddlyserver that I can use on
my Android tablet.

I have followed Arlen's instructions and have a created a portable install
in a folder called Tiddlyserver on my Windows 10 pc. I have used the
settings.json template that has been suggested and placed it in the
Tiddlyserver folder. I have also created folders within the Tiddlyserver
folder called  myfolder, workstuff, user and projects_group and have placed
a test wiki in myfolder. After running the batch file I can access
Tiddlyserver in Chrome at 127.0.0.1:8080 and I can see the folder tree.
However, when I try to open any of the folders I get an HTTP ERROR 404.

Can anyone advise what I need to do to access the wiki? Have I put the wiki
in the correct place?

Any suggesting about porting this to my Andoid tablet?

Many thanks in anticipation.