Ah. Ok. Isn't the stl baked into three.js? I'll have a look.
Just prodding at the edges of embedding models from onshape.com which
although it does a good link share won't allow it to be embedded because of
reasons. Was hoping stl export and tiddlywiki could be a pain free ish
solution.
Thanks for the reply.