[image: screenshot-stephenteacher.tiddlyspot.com-2020.08.20-12_40_28.png]This
is what I get on mobile with no top menu bar plugin. (should be  screenshot
there).  The arrow just pulls up the sidebar as per regular TiddlyWiki and
the column button still appears in tiddlers (using the stories plugin) but
the general behaviour is true even with stories disabled.