Eric,

This method will apply the styles to any list open on screen even in other
tiddlers, if the one containing the style is displayed.

Can you suggest the simple method to ensure these custom styles apply only
in the current tiddler?, perhaps we use a section or div around the content
of the tiddler?

I have long sought an answer on this one, and not quite expert on css to
get a good answer.

Regards
Tony