Hi Noobie here,

I asked my first question yesterday, I think I can better express it in
TiddlyWiki terminology.

I would like to be able to create a list of tag-pills such that when I
click on one the story river is filtered to only show tiddlers that have
that tag.

The project I have in mind breaks down into two parts.

1. Creation of a tiddler that displays a tag-pill for each of my tags.
Ideally I would also like to add options to not filter at all and one to
filter out tiddlers with tag "Journal".

2. When one of the tag-pills mentioned in 1. is clicked I would like the
story river to be filtered so as to show only tiddlers that have the
corresponding tags. I might wish to look at only my journal tiddlers in
which case I would click the journal tag-pill.

I might be fighting the intended flow of tiddlyWiki here, I note that
tag-pills when clicked on offer a drop down offering the user a list of all
corresponding tiddlers which they can then visit if they make a selection.
In a sense I am trying to create a tiddler where the pull-down is replaced
conceptually by a filtered story-river - the user then 'chooses' from the
list presented in the story river rather than from a pull down.

In my first attempt at asking this question I was talking of "views" but
now with a little more familiarity I think what I am really asking is...

how can I filter the story river according to a users choice of a single
nominated tag?