TiddlyWiki really is an amazing thing, eh?

Fyi, here are my on-going TiddlyWiki-based projects:

   - Le P'tit Aurèle <https://leptitaurele.neocities.org/LePtitAurele.html>
      - *(un lexique du français acadien / a lexicon of Acadian French)*
   - Charlie's ADHD Slice'n Dice
   <https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_AdhdSliceAndDice.html>
   - Charlie's Product Reviews
   <https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html>
   - Charlie's Configuring TiddlyWiki

<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_TiddlyWiki_Configuration.html>

All of these are about major interest in the topics themselves, but also
playgrounds to fully explore TiddlyWiki (FUN!) and apply this
"Intertwingularity Mapping" process for writing and organizing any kind of
information (so that I can simultaneously figure out how to thoroughly
describe that process.)

   - *I find everything interesting.  Too many interests, not enough hours
   in a day ...*

*BTW / aside*:

   - All information, to me, is complex: just when we think a topic is
   simple, we discover all sorts of intertwingled bits: new interconnections
   between existing information fragments, new information fragments within
   the topic and related to other topics, new information just by aggregating
   bits in different ways *(re-purposing things in a reduce/reuse/recycle
   and/or MacGyver <https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34075407>-ing mindset)*,
   etc. etc. etc.

   - "Intertwingularity Mapping" is something I've been doing for the last
   15-ish years really, but it only dawned on me about two years ago that I
   had a custom and organically created process going on (to write and
   organize information/knowledge/documentation/anything), and something
   within the last two years I christened "Intertwingularity Mapping" (and
   applying that process to anything also calling "Intertwingularity Slicing'n
   Dicing")

   - I just recently, and out of the blue, had a moment of inspiration *(thanks
      to some mightily fine wording of oh-so-excellent wisdom by other folk in
      this group) *and with a bit of perspiration wrote out a first draft
      of an Intertwingularity Mapping "vision" in this other thread :
Information
      Componentization, Elemental Tiddlers, Aggregation Tiddlers, and
      *Intertwingled* Tiddler Links
      <https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/P6PL2PkjEN4>

*Cheers (and thanks again to all for the awesome content in all of these
threads;  what great stuff) !*